H & H Services Do Maui 2006

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Maui...get ready for some pleasure



Aloha! I know, the view's rough. We made it to Maui safe and sound...right now I'm sitting on our huge lanai on the 6th floor, listening to the waves crash against the shore... Our condo is great. My personal favorite is the huge ceramic half-naked hula lady lamp in our bedroom. WHOA kids, we just had some thunder and lightning as I'm blogging!! It's only 8:00 Maui time, but it feels later to us crazy travelers. Heidi and I went down to the beach today and dipped our toes in the warm (aka "tepid") water, and waved at the infamous webcam! I can't wait to just relax tomorrow, read, snorkel, and get some sun. It's sooo relaxing here...the island breeze and the sound of the ocean...faaabulous. Well, it's almost time to snuggle up in my tiny little twin bed right next to my Hawaiian lover...I think there is a total of 4 inches separating our beds. But it's all about island love baby!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home