H & H Services Do Maui 2006

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Time To Go!!!...


Well Hello everyone, its us again!... But this time, we are actually on the move. As i write this I am sitting at Terminal D10 at PDX. I've already sucked down my "fabulous coffee cooler" and Hillary is sitting next to me sipping her medium coffee with 3 splenda packets. Yes, our eyes are a bit dry, and puffy because, oh yeah, we went out last night... But we just consider it "pre funking" for the vacation. There can be no better cure for a hangover than going to Maui. Really? Can you argue with that? No just kidding, we arent hungover, just lack of sleep...

Hello kiddies, it's Hillary. Thank god for mommy's anal retentive planning, because now we have to sit at the gate for approximately 5 hours before our plane actually leaves. My dad already wants to strangle us 4 "bitches". He went to get "batteries" and he has been gone for 40 minutes. A little estrogen overload? I think so. Maui here we cooooooooome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home