H & H Services Do Maui 2006

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Get to know the members of the H & H Team...


Back @ PDX from our last travels... not so fresh...

Just your typical evening, hanging out in the hotel lobby. Drinking wine out of styrofoam cups!
Hello again, It's Heidi... Now a little background on the H & H Pleasure Team... Hillary and I have been friends since the second grade . Or at least thats our first memory of being friends in school together. We have been through lots together, but pretty much through it all we've remained best friends. In the summer of 2004 we took a last minute, spur of the moment trip to Disneyland that turned out to be one of the best times we have ever had together. Some crazy things happend, and we came up with the name the H & H Pleasure Services. Because we make fun whever we go! Since that trip a lot has changed. Hillary and I have both entered serious realtionships and our lives have just sort of drifted apart socially. As I wrote this, I have not actually seen Hillary in person since new years eve. BUT, because we both work for Providence we pretty much talk everyday at work. (Although that is soon to change!) Somehow we always still remain connected. So, in 4 days now I'll get dropped off at her parents house, ill lug my suitcase into the car and we will be off!! I wont get into why i get to go on this trip with her family.... BUT lets just say im pretty damn lucky. The Panzers are like my second family. I am always myself in front of them and that has given Hillarys mom an ulcer at one time or another in our lives im sure. We can be quite smart mouthed and quick witted, that combined with Patti's total obvious nature can make for pure comedy. At least from our point of view. I promised that on this trip I wont get into Patti's makeup, and I promise not to throw any bark chips at neighbor girls...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home